The Cronicles of Summer King Book 1 Song of the Summer King

Hello  dear readers , today I´m going to that about this book that my parents brought in my Kindle  a time ago (I don´t read books only in fisic aspect)  and it ´s in English...

Counter

Title of the book : The Song of the Summer King
Autor: Jess E.Owen
Year of publication : 2013
Editor: Five Elements Press

Review

Rashard is a  gryfon who is in danger , because is a son of a de Vanir, Rashard didn´t know who he was, and Kjorn, is his best friend son of  Severin, in the Silver Isles, trying to be part of  Sverin is clan, Rashard lies to him and  form part of his  When  story pases, Rashard meet his uncle, Stigr, who transform in his mentor, but they  Shard betrayed him, he  dosen´t wanted to betray the king , and that was his home. When Shard sees that Severin declare the war where lives his uncle and the wolves Rashard, tries to stop the war , but  Severin tropes where and Rashard challenges Severin in a fight when Severin said to him that he is nothing , Rashard, responds to him that his father is inside of him  y and fall in a dream where he meet his father. Then, his uncle says that he can´t come back because he dosen´t belong  Severin is clan and he says to him that he is proud of him.

Opinión

Is diferent of the books that I have read. I never read a book that have this deepness. I  had taken  much  time in read it, being honest, but besides that it have something interesting. This is the first book , (It is a four book saga,(I read them all, I´m only translate them in English because I read it in that language). This is a good start, and you feel like you ´re traveling

Frase del libro

"If you are trying to be normal, you´ll never know the incredible preson you are"

Maya Angelou

We´re reading soon...

Sofia Books

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

El ave y el nido

El gato y la jirafa

La Mañosa